March 11, 2012 Leave a comment
Interested please drop your profile to my email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me at +91-94441-00352 for more details.
Company: Our Client is One of the top 5 Indian IT major with revenues over $5Bn
Experience: 7 – 12 Years
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Qualification: B. E./ B. Tech., M.E./ M. Tech / MBA.
- At least 6 years experience in creating logical and physical data models for large complex applications and translating logical database models into database design at least on one database platforms like Oracle, SQL Server etc.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Ability to perform the data analysis activities to capture data requirements clearly, completely and correctly, and represent them in a formal and visual way through the data models.
- Responsible for study and understanding of business needs, study of data sources/systems and understanding/preparing requirement documents and mapping to architecture
- Good understanding and experience both in relational and dimensional data architecture & modeling.
- Ability to understand business value of the data at all stages and then formulate and establish the entire data lifecycle from creation to archive/destruction.
- Ability to assist ETL development efforts, making sure that the business rules are implemented correctly and clarifying issues as they arise.
- Ability to understand data quality issues and propose alternative approaches to manage these issues.
- Ability to champion and protector of data from definition to interpretation and through entire software lifecycle.
- Responsible for providing definition and ownership for metadata including data sources, business rules, data rules, extract rules and transformations
- Good understanding and experience in implementing data privacy and data security
- Ability to understand functional requirements or Business KPIs definitions and convert it into logical data model.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend software/tools etc for data management.
- Ability to formulate and establish data governance processes in a specific client requirements.
My LI Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/in/benedictfreelancerecruiter